Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Solanke to LFC. Is he better than Calvert-Lewin?

Looks like Mahrez wants to leave Leicester. Maybe we should go for him, decent winger.

And Chicharito is apparently in talks with Olympic Lyon. I rated him highly, and could see him as an Lukaku replacement.

Watched Solanke in the 3 u20's W.C. games, not just saying this retrospectively as he's signing for the rs but to me he was the weakest link with the biggest ego. Should settle in fine at Deluded F C.

My thoughts exactly. Lemos looks special in a lot of ways - and he's not weak, he's a tough dude, but he's just not this 6'5" beheamouth that's going to win everything in the air. I just also don't want us to waste our money on a statue in McGuire to do that UNLESS Koeman is confident he can whip him into shape and he still has ceiling. Because I will poke my eyes out watch that Brontosaurus trying and dribble out of the back and just give balls to whoever we are playing all day. His decision making with the ball is suspect and he's a terrible passer.
Not that we will get him (though I am also not convinced we won't), but how do you think Lemos might pair with say Keane?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back