Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a lot out there currently C.

Few little ripples with regards the boy Lemos, but even the Rooney and Martina stories have ran a little cold, are we are a fan of the boy Lemos? Lets ask our South American scout @Brownie.

Was expecting something decent this week, but I think we are waiting for Ronny to come back to work myself.
Swings coming on a treat goat he'll be awhile yet.

I haven't really seen him play, but read he was 6ft 1"? So hopefully won't be completely useless in the air.

Not useless, but 6'1" is not going to cut it in the EPL unless he's paired with someone who's more dominant in the air is my point. But his foot skills are insane for a CB. His free kicks are impressive.

Not useless, but 6'1" is not going to cut it in the EPL unless he's paired with someone who's more dominant in the air is my point. But his foot skills are insane for a CB. His free kicks are impressive.

+ Strengths
Direct free-kicks
Strong
Passing
Strong
Concentration
Strong
Blocking the ball
Strong
- Weaknesses
Aerial Duels
Weak

That sounds good to me MG.
My thoughts exactly. Lemos looks special in a lot of ways - and he's not weak, he's a tough dude, but he's just not this 6'5" beheamouth that's going to win everything in the air. I just also don't want us to waste our money on a statue in McGuire to do that UNLESS Koeman is confident he can whip him into shape and he still has ceiling. Because I will poke my eyes out watch that Brontosaurus trying and dribble out of the back and just give balls to whoever we are playing all day. His decision making with the ball is suspect and he's a terrible passer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back