Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've heard a rumour for a rather unreliable source that our scouts weren't looking at Lemos and people just know that we want a defender and that he fits the age range we've stated we're looking for, then they have put the two together and come up with that.
I've heard that instead our scouts were looking at both Halilovic and Jesé
Bit thin, but I like some random name speculation

I've heard a rumour for a rather unreliable source that our scouts weren't looking at Lemos and people just know that we want a defender and that he fits the age range we've stated we're looking for, then they have put the two together and come up with that.
@orly

Lyon bid 12 million for chicharito. For that price I think he would be a great addition

Ah yes, the Mexican Jelavic.

Scored 13 in 36 this season and went on a goalless run that lasted 3 months.

Swerve. Big time.

I'm hearing we have interest in Benteke. We are quite apart in terms of his valuation at the moment tho. Just passing on what i'm told.

Points for both @orly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back