Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was the first thread I started reading last year (well the equivalent) Has the fume has already started that we've not signed anyone yet?

Solanke to LFC. Is he better than Calvert-Lewin?

Looks like Mahrez wants to leave Leicester. Maybe we should go for him, decent winger.

And Chicharito is apparently in talks with Olympic Lyon. I rated him highly, and could see him as an Lukaku replacement.

Beaten to Begovic by the south coast giants Bournemouth - our shame is endless.

Shame-GIF.gif

The voices in the heads are rampant.

Not a lot out there currently C.

Few little ripples with regards the boy Lemos, but even the Rooney and Martina stories have ran a little cold, are we are a fan of the boy Lemos? Lets ask our South American scout @Brownie.

Was expecting something decent this week, but I think we are waiting for Ronny to come back to work myself.

Looks like Mahrez wants to leave Leicester. Maybe we should go for him, decent winger.

And Chicharito is apparently in talks with Olympic Lyon. I rated him highly, and could see him as an Lukaku replacement.

Hernandez to replace Lukaku?

Just No

I know Chelsea have an abundance of riches within their youth set up, but if this lad was the 'real deal' there is no way they would allow LFC to take him off them. That's how I'd see it anyway.

Not a lot out there currently C.

Few little ripples with regards the boy Lemos, but even the Rooney and Martina stories have ran a little cold, are we are a fan of the boy Lemos? Lets ask our South American scout @Brownie.

Was expecting something decent this week, but I think we are waiting for Ronny to come back to work myself.

What I've seen, I like, I must admit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back