Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arsenal agree a fee for that Belgian lad Henry okinuryu or what ever he is called

Own goal Nigeria said he was nailed on going to west ham, also said that Iheanacho was having a medical with west ham think that was where the original story came from.

I'd be happy with signing Iheanacho I think West Ham are nowhere near signing him

We didn't even bid for him, rightly or wrongly we'd of had to pay him over 40k per week and for a squad player at 19 that is a lot.

That is rate arsenal will pay in order to get a work permit at a tribunal, sounds like a lot of effort while I have moaned myself about us not bidding for players already we don't want to be in a situation where we chase dead ends all summer.

ARSENAL AGREE ONYEKURU FEE

Arsenal have agreed a £6.8m fee with Belgian club KAS Eupen for Nigerian striker Henry Onyekuru with personal terms yet to be agreed, Sky sources understand.

Onyekuru is currently on international duty with Nigeria, who are playing a friendly against Togo in Paris on Thursday.

He was the joint top scorer in Belgium last year with 20 goals and Celtic had a bid for the 19-year-old turned down in January. He has also been watched by Everton, Southampton, Crystal Palace, West Brom and West Ham.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back