Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Own goal Nigeria said he was nailed on going to west ham, also said that Iheanacho was having a medical with west ham think that was where the original story came from.

I'd be happy with signing Iheanacho I think West Ham are nowhere near signing him

We are 8-1 to sign Iheanacho, West Ham are 1-4.

thought him and naingollan are totally different players?

Bit different yeah. Both CM's that get goals but Niannggolan seems to get more long range goals where as Klaassen gets into the box more and get goals. But Niannggolan does seem to show up more in the big games in Serie A and Klaassen hasn't really been tested vs top quality opposition but he does look a good player still...

Klaassen hasn't really been tested vs top quality opposition but he does look a good player still...
Really?
Looks like he's got a touch of the Naismith about him
klaassen-aja123.jpg

Poor chap.

He maybe not be tested against top quality opposition but he was Ajax's invisible captain against ManUres exhausted reserves in the UEFA cup final.
Looked pretty bang average to me.

SWERVE!

Shez got Koeman and Schneiderlin right.

Claimed Forster was a done deal, and were pushing hard for VvD, Koulibaly and Rooney...

Seems all a bit too far fetched for me. Not denying were interested in players like that but there's just no way we're going for both van Dijk & Koulibaly. Your talking around £100m worth of talent there and we're not spending that on a pair of CB's! And I don't think we've got a chance of signing either tbh. I'd love to have the pair, I'd love just one but van Dijk as CL clubs in for him and Koulibaly is good enough to play for any of the top teams but he's said he'd like to stay at Napoli and who would blame him, their an awesome team and I'd imagine each and every one of their players would love to stay cos their just a class side these days under Sarri.

Claimed Forster was a done deal, and were pushing hard for VvD, Koulibaly and Rooney...

Seems all a bit too far fetched for me. Not denying were interested in players like that but there's just no way we're going for both van Dijk & Koulibaly. Your talking around £100m worth of talent there and we're not spending that on a pair of CB's! And I don't think we've got a chance of signing either tbh. I'd love to have the pair, I'd love just one but van Dijk as CL clubs in for him and Koulibaly is good enough to play for any of the top teams but he's said he'd like to stay at Napoli and who would blame him, their an awesome team and I'd imagine each and every one of their players would love to stay cos their just a class side these days under Sarri.

I don't buy any of it.

However In this scenario, you wouldn't be just negotiating for one, you'd negotiate for both and then decide who to opt for I'd imagine.

"not putting all your eggs in one basket" ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back