Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

I like Pickford, but NO ONE is going to pay $30M for him. Him being English is a benefit to English clubs, but what sizable club needs a keeper?

But that's the thing, Sunderland deep down know no one will pay £30m but by putting that sort of price tag on his head, their hoping they'll get a big fee and something close to it. I bet their hoping for around £20-25m for him!

It's like us with Barkley & Lukaku, we as fans and the club know their not worth 50 & 100 million but by putting those price tags on their heads were hoping to get a good amount for both that's close to those set valuations...

...morning summary;

- Liverpool Echo reports Everton are keen on Jordan Pickford but will not pay Sunderlands £30m asking price. They say Everton had an initial £8m bid turned down.

- 4th Official suggest Koeman has found Barkley's replacement in Nice midfielder Jean Michael Seri.

- Spanish newspaper, Diario Sur says Everton are after Real Madrid CB Diego Llorente who has been on loan at Malaga.

- A Sky reporter says Arsenal have agreed a fee for Everton target Henry Okenyuru.

It's not the 4th Official of old and isn't has good with their info. And Seri isn't the same kind of midfielder that Barkley is. Very good player though....

Lucas Perez trending on Twitter, clicked on and apparently he wants out of Arsenal. Worth a cheeky bid?

On Sky must be true.... lol

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...s-agent?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
Should have came to us from the beginning instead of jumping to Arsenal after they passed on him. He would have had that first team playing time had he came here in the beginning. I want players that want to be here and he clearly didn't want to be here last summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back