Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't matter we can all conduct deals now but people will say that it doesn't open to July while clubs around us sign players. Also expect words to the effect of 'Players will want to see us win 3rd qualifying round first' or players want CL
new month

new and renewed optimism tho

latest

We always lose to Liverpool, especially at Anfield.

Everything went through Bolasie because he was constantly played. He used to run around like a headless chicken.

What about his form before his injury? People were calling for him to be dropped!

Tbh, I hope we turf him out back to Palace before he gets to wear an Everton shirt again.

Biggest waste of money since Niassé.

Congratulations that's the biggest load of tripe written since the start of the thread....

People were calling, who exactly?

Most assists three months after he was injured

"People' just seem to have a go because of his price tag, like he had anything to do with that.....FFS

So the Red Echo reads GOT - reporting on users wetting themselves because we haven't signed loads of boss players yet.
Sad isn't it, I'll give us a little longer to sign Ronaldo before I melt down......

Why is it taking sooo long!!!!
giphy.gif

That's it... I'm posting a tantrum every day until stoopid Everton buy a big name!

;)

Should have came to us from the beginning instead of jumping to Arsenal after they passed on him. He would have had that first team playing time had he came here in the beginning. I want players that want to be here and he clearly didn't want to be here last summer.

Didn't Perez agree terms with us last season and then turn us down when Wenger gazumped us last minute. That's the way it is mate, CL teams come first and that's where we are behind most of them. To catch them we need to sign the Perez's of this world, so though it's disappointing when they go to the Arsenals, Man City's of this world, what can you expect. I say sign him if we can and try and get Sandro alongside him, whether Lukaku stays or goes.

If a player would improve us, I dont understand not wanting them just because they chose another club previously. Realistically, for Perez it was a choice between a CL club and one who had just finished bottom half. From what I have seen Arsenal fans say, they are surprised Wenger hasnt given him more starts because he has looked decent in his limited appearances.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back