Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
If a player would improve us, I dont understand not wanting them just because they chose another club previously. Realistically, for Perez it was a choice between a CL club and one who had just finished bottom half. From what I have seen Arsenal fans say, they are surprised Wenger hasnt given him more starts because he has looked decent in his limited appearances.
I guess it depends how they went about
it. With Perez i'd be ok but i'd be fuming if Sissoko came here

Yep £50 million £180k a week. Shows us up as way below there league offering lukaku £140k but wanting £100 million.

Early days hope we have a better plan this window

how on earth does that show us up? Lukaku's a sensible guy, he's not going to be expecting us to pay him more than the wages city offer, they're stupid and in a totally different ball park.

yes, it's early days, it's bloody may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

how on earth does that show us up? Lukaku's a sensible guy, he's not going to be expecting us to pay him more than the wages city offer, they're stupid and in a totally different ball park.

yes, it's early days, it's bloody may!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
We clearly leaked the offer saying it was the biggest contract in our history like it was something to be proud off
£140k a week £10k less than Adam
Lallana we want £100 million for him it was completely embarrassing

According to the Daily Mail, Everton expect to finalise the signing of free agent Cuco Martina over the next 48 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back