Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd pay Lallana a 150k a week to have him at us to be fair.
tumblr_n988guVqMV1ral3q0o1_400.gif

I'm hugely confident we will spend only what we bring in on player sales. As with every summer there is no money. Feel sorry for some of you who every year keep hoping it will change lol

Just to add I think we will see this summer the madness of outrageous transfer prices for players. Football is dying through greed and one day the bubble will burst as it's simply not sustainable

I'm hugely confident we will spend only what we bring in on player sales. As with every summer there is no money. Feel sorry for some of you who every year keep hoping it will change lol

Just to add I think we will see this summer the madness of outrageous transfer prices for players. Football is dying through greed and one day the bubble will burst as it's simply not sustainable

If we sell Rom for £90m and spend £90m then that's just good business - as long as it improves the team.

That's just as an example though.

Net spend isn't important. It's how you spend the money that you bring in.

Btw, this isn't me defending the board or saying I want this hypothetical situation to occur. It's just me knowing how any business realistically works in a sustainable manner when we've got the current level of investment that we have.

Anybody panicking yet, you're weird. Seriously.

People have every right to have doubts (I have some myself, granted), but the window hasn't opened yet. Give it at least until then / pre-season to cry arse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back