Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quoted bid was 20 mil btw.

He's a very good keeper(watched him at Hajduk Split, was a steal at 3 mil) but I'd rather get Pickford for that money.

34178246584_323432f2f9_o.jpg

Croatian newspaper say we're after Lovre Kalinić(GK, Gent)

Looks like a load of bull.
Almost certainly is. Good GK this but very settled and happy where he is. And as for the price mentioned, it absolutely must be a figment of some hack's imagination...massive swerve imo

Didn't Perez agree terms with us last season and then turn us down when Wenger gazumped us last minute. That's the way it is mate, CL teams come first and that's where we are behind most of them. To catch them we need to sign the Perez's of this world, so though it's disappointing when they go to the Arsenals, Man City's of this world, what can you expect. I say sign him if we can and try and get Sandro alongside him, whether Lukaku stays or goes.
Yeah I understand what you are saying. I'm pretty sure he was on the verge of signing here when Wenger and Arsenal came back for him. He looked good from what I saw of him for Arsenal I'm just a little irked that we would be his back up plan

Kalinić would be worth a look. This squad is ripe for a croatian or two. Hajduk živi vječno.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back