Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sky - 'sources close to Everton are now hopeful of persuading Sandro to move to the Premier League.'
The club leaked the same thing a few weeks ago when 'sources close to EFC' were confident they'd won the race for Sandro. Then he decided he wanted Athletico.
What's the point of getting fans hopes up like this? Season tickets have sold out and we've obviously not offered him the large wage premium required to make him see us as anything but a fallback option.

Who had he said West Ham are getting out of interest?

If you read back in this thread, I posted that he said he'd heard Pickford was likely coming to us, then a couple of days later the stories broke. Recently said they are in for Iheanacho but its not as far as reports are making out. He's the one Sky use as their 'source' when it comes to West Ham.

You's will all see who the real ITK is pretty soon.
There is such an inundation of info it's hard to know what to believe. I googled 'Barkley to West Ham' and 5 million news sites appeared ranging from the Times to the Weatherfield Gazette.
And so many blogs...
I just don't know what is truth and what is fiction anymore, so really appreciate the inside oil you provide. Thank you

PS how much did Barkley go for?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back