Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paul Joyce believes the RS have come to an agreement for Salah. 90k a week and £35m fee.

Good signing. He was fantastic last season.

Can't be true, windows not open yet apparently and DerbyshireAndHarper says Liverpool have a minus 10 net spend since Moshiri arrived so Joyce must be wrong according to our resident expert

Is Barkley to West Ham a serious rumour ffs? That's like Messi moving to Deportivo, or Ronaldo moving to Las Palmas. Is Barkley going to stay? I'm not sure and not too bothered if he leaves. But I am ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN that if he leaves it will be to a CL club, not West Ham.

I am confident that Barkley will be staying, with respect West Ham is not the caliber of clubs who wanted him, but my understanding is he's not going and I will be happy with that

What are people's thoughts on Perez and Sandro both as Lukaku replacements?

Sell Rom for 80 mil, buy both of them for 25-30 mil. 50 million in profit, and they'd certainly be able to contribute more than 20 goals between them.

What are people's thoughts on Perez and Sandro both as Lukaku replacements?

Sell Rom for 80 mil, buy both of them for 25-30 mil. 50 million in profit, and they'd certainly be able to contribute more than 20 goals between them.

I think we'd need over 3 strikers if Lukaku left, Niasse Kone and Enner will not be retained remember mate, that would be a good start I think

Didn't WRD say Michael Keane was 'done', take what he says with a pinch of salt

And Schmeichel.....

Keane could still happen, looks like Man Utd want Lindelof or Varane, more likely Lindelof. It could end up a battle between us and Liverpool for Keane so we'll have to see out that pans out?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back