Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hmm, not a given we are favourites though. He would prefer to stay in Spain by all accounts so could easily sign for Atletico and kick his heels till January when he can then be registered and play?!....

I guess, but how often do young footballers just sit out for six months? And if he resumes play for Malaga during that time and gets injured or hits a poor run of form, he'd be risking the guaranteed money on the table now. As an Evertonian I'm conditioned to believe this won't work out, but there at least seems a chance.

They would? what gives you that impression?

Every time Perez has come on for Arsenal he's been a huge threat with his pace and run of play. By run of play I mean his ability to make something out of nothing. Wenger's been using him (barely) as an impact sub, and he's been very effective. I can see around 10 goals from him if given more playing time.

And as for Sandro, I flipped a coin with heads being whether he would score 10 or more goals and tails being an own goal in the last minute at Anfield to give them a draw. It was heads.

Every time Perez has come on for Arsenal he's been a huge threat with his pace and run of play. By run of play I mean his ability to make something out of nothing. Wenger's been using him (barely) as an impact sub, and he's been very effective. I can see around 10 goals from him if given more playing time.

And as for Sandro, I flipped a coin with heads being whether he would score 10 or more goals and tails being an own goal in the last minute at Anfield to give them a draw. It was heads.

We need a presence upfront, not 2 Wing forwards pretending to be number 9s.

We need a presence upfront, not 2 Wing forwards pretending to be number 9s.

RK plays with one "wing forward" and one presence up front. I can surely see one of Perez or Sandro here next season. But yes, it will be really interesting to see who the presence player would be when Rom goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back