Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
RK plays with one "wing forward" and one presence up front. I can surely see one of Perez or Sandro here next season. But yes, it will be really interesting to see who the presence player would be when Rom goes.

I personally can see us deploying a 3-4-3 at times, the 2 players you mentioned would certainly have a role to play, but neither are a "Lukaku replacement" in my eyes.

I'd play Kev at 10, I honestly think he'd offer more in there than wide, he just lacks half a yard to beat the fullback. But at 10, draws fouls, quick feet and good short range passing

With all due respect, i think if martial came avaible other sides would be in for him
Oh, I totally agree. We would struggle to get players of that calibre. But I think if he left United then France is where he'd go since he apparently is very homesick.
I recall as a young lad going away on a camp near Inverness. I got homesick...it is a very bad affliction.
I was too young to know it at the time, but the house nearby the camp was owned by Jimmy Page. I recall a teacher being very excited because she saw Page on a walk by the Loch.
Actually, believe it or not, John Bonham got terribly homesick on those US tours and some conjecture that this was the 'source' of his very bad behaviour.

Whats the ITKS saying today?

Any news on a French defender
There was mention of a Barkley to west ham rumour but nothing substantive linked to it.
The Croation GK came up again but I don't think he wants to leave Gent.
Martial is homesick

that's it really

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back