Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ajax have signed back Klaas Jan Huntellar.I think that's a sign that they could be getting ready to sell Dolberg.I know the Europa League final was not the best demonstration of their talents.But i think both Kasper Dolberg and Davy Klassen would be great signings for us.Along with their centre back Davinson Sanchez.I think that would the spine of the team sorted with those players along with a quality goalkeeper.He may be getting on a bit but i think Iker Cassilas is worth a punt.Nigel Martyn was getting on a bit when we signed him as well, but he was still our best keeper since Big Nev.

Davison Sanchez has been good all year....surprised nobody's broken down Ajax door for him, he's only going to improve.
Not convinced with Klassen to be honest but Dolberg will get himself a nice move up the ladder in the next season or so.

Oh, I totally agree. We would struggle to get players of that calibre. But I think if he left United then France is where he'd go since he apparently is very homesick.
I recall as a young lad going away on a camp near Inverness. I got homesick...it is a very bad affliction.
I was too young to know it at the time, but the house nearby the camp was owned by Jimmy Page. I recall a teacher being very excited because she saw Page on a walk by the Loch.
Actually, believe it or not, John Bonham got terribly homesick on those US tours and some conjecture that this was the 'source' of his very bad behaviour.

You got any more storys like that mate?

Not even sure about that. DCL is getting more experienced and I wouldnt want Perez anyways. We wanted him last summer and he supposedly turned us down for what?

Afaik Arsene stepped in last minute. Can you blame Perez wanting Arsenal over us tho?

The general consensus amongst Arsenal fans is that he's massively underrated and should've started more if not all games this season.

Every single time I've seen him getting play time, he was very very good. I think he hasn't settled in 100% yet, but give him the Europa Qs and preseason, he'd be set for 2017/2018.

For 20-30m he'd be a great signing.

Afaik Arsene stepped in last minute. Can you blame Perez wanting Arsenal over us tho?

The general consensus amongst Arsenal fans is that he's massively underrated and should've started more if not all games this season.

Every single time I've seen him getting play time, he was very very good. I think he hasn't settled in 100% yet, but give him the Europa Qs and preseason, he'd be set for 2017/2018.

Lets see what happends. If Rom goes he's too low caliber target.

Lets see what happends. If Rom goes he's too low caliber target.

I don't see us getting any strikers of Rom's caliber if he goes.

Best we can do is buy 2-3 "more than decent" to fill the goal void. I think Perez would be a great fit, along with some others.

I was with you until the last line. This guy is now 28 and has spent the last 12 months on the sidelines. Even factoring in football inflation we can't give Arsenal more than they paid.

I was with you until the last line. This guy is now 28 and has spent the last 12 months on the sidelines. Even factoring in football inflation we can't give Arsenal more than they paid.

I think there are many clubs interested in him.

We're not getting him for under 20m, not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back