Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why do our fans make excuses?

It's like our fanbase trait, angry and excuse makers.

Look last summer we got it totally wrong, we needed to get players in quickly to avoid last summer and at the moment not doesn't look like that happening.

So don't sit here and make excuses for it like "transfer window isn't even open". We are the ones who have to catch up with the 6 teams above us you would think we would be pro-active.

Let's hope the next 2/3 weeks brings in a few faces and let's knock excuse making on the head

Look last summer we got it totally wrong, we needed to get players in quickly to avoid last summer and at the moment not doesn't look like that happening.

So don't sit here and make excuses for it like "transfer window isn't even open". We are the ones who have to catch up with the 6 teams above us you would think we would be pro-active.

Let's hope the next 2/3 weeks brings in a few faces and let's knock excuse making on the head
I think it's more angry delusional and realistic. We can't just go out like Man City and throw money at the best players and hope it will all come together. We need the right players and we can't just gamble, Steve Walsh has stated this and I'm sure that they are working hard on getting the right ones.

Last summer Koeman wanted to see the players we already had, we then apparently tried for some big players which never came off, I think this summer will be different but best wait a little while until you can say that it doesn't look like happening, you have no idea of what's going on.

Preseason is still a month away there's plenty of time, enjoy the summer!

Last edited:
I think there are many clubs interested in him.

We're not getting him for under 20m, not a chance.
Then we shouldn't get him. He hasn't shown anything in the past 12 months to suggest his value has gone up even allowing for transfer value inflation. There is a far greater argument, well made by previous posters, that his value has gone down. I think he would be a potentially useful signing but not if the economics don't stack up. He's off to Spain anyway IMO.

You're actually right there tbf

Evidently we're waiting on Moshiris appointment of transfer conductor & the best salesman for Everton Football Club can have in blue bill to sell Lukaku so Walsh can buy already premier league players-

or a punt on a lad from league one that struggled to get a game over Kone towards end of season (That was linked to his agent brother Mickey- but that's another story) thanks Einstein.

Nothing has actually changed apart from Moshiri chirping in Jim Whites ear in this 'new Era'.. Record ticket sales though

Lest we forget we also start pre season in one month today, and we start competitive fixtures earlier than anyone else in the league. Salah signing for LFC soon, City spending 100 M before July.

Nothing will be the same and window not open apparently. oh here comes Cuco relax Mosh and Walsh have got it in the bag.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back