Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evidently we're waiting on Moshiris appointment of transfer conductor & the best salesman for Everton Football Club can have in blue bill to sell Lukaku so Walsh can buy already premier league players-

or a punt on a lad from league one that struggled to get a game over Kone towards end of season (That was linked to his agent brother Mickey- but that's another story) thanks Einstein.

Nothing has actually changed apart from Moshiri chirping in Jim Whites ear in this 'new Era'.. Record ticket sales though

I've heard he's dodgy Walsh but can you explain please?

Scary but all you said there is probably what will happen

Is Rom staying in this scenario
Rom will be sold, was promised he was able to leave after another season just as stones was, this time Moshiri won't say it was manager who promised him to deflect the blame he will say something along lines of-

He wanted a fast track into champions league that is our ambition in x amount of years- similar clubs use these types of arguments and they leave the fans full of euphoria and don't look into the deep realms of the actual actions rather than talk. We're still at the stage of promises

I've heard he's dodgy Walsh but can you explain please?

Scary but all you said there is probably what will happen

I don't think Lookman is terrible btw there's something about him that is wrong and I can't put finger on it. Think he maybe is either out his depth at moment, or not settled in well or something.

Mickey Walsh is a two bob agent who works closely with Steve his brother to conduct deals 'see the other operating costs' as part of his agent fee

Martyn Glover who worked under the Venky's is our chief scout and he recommended blowing 20 Million on lamine Kone he also worked with big sam for multiple years and we all know what dodgy deals he got up to- and a little bird told me Mickey and Martyn get along very well cough cough-

Just because someone is listed as not working with the club officially doesn't mean that they aren't part of the club. Just as how Philip Green worked with Bill and as he was about to be put into the public light Moshiri conveniently stepped in but allowed bill to stay put? doesn't add up.

Surprised non of these ITKS have anything negative to say as it doesn't fit their Utopia agenda, and those who can say anything bad will always put the bulk of blame on Bill and Bob without mentioning the man who's not even had to fight tooth and nail for them to stay and just kept them in place passively

+ allowed them to complete horrible sponsorship deals signing us up to deals that pay worse than championship clubs villa and Newcastle over 5 years and Also half of what SPURS earn pathetic also after lying saying there was a great increase by elstone of x % at the Shareholder meeting he won't repeat the figure

Club on all social media are briefed on what they can and can't say and will not mention appointment of Harris on any media as echo did a peace on his failings however added him to website and pretend it didn't happen while writing flattering things about his history despite his failures of over budget Wembley etc

They also brief Journos and put out their daily media roundup spin, it all leads up to the same goal of creating a placebo new era.

Back to transfers we will see most of action when we sell, barkley will stay I think and lukaku sold.

DENDONCKER DECISION 'IMMINENT'

Anderlecht's talented defensive midfielder, Leander Dendonckersays a decision on his future is imminent.

When asked about the prospect of a move to the Premier League by Sky Sports News, Dendoncker revealed that talks between his agent and Anderlecht will take place soon.

"I don't know anything yet. I have spoken with my manager (agent) now we will see. I am awaiting his opinion. I am focused on the national team and after we will see," he said.

Everton are heading a list of Premier League Clubs said to be keen on Dendoncker while Chelsea and Manchester United have also been linked. He added: "Those are nice clubs. We will see."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back