Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This 1 is a non starter frandel, we have DMs falling out of cupboards.

Depends mate, Gueye and Davies can't play that role really. Barry hasn't got the legs anymore to be anything other than a bit part player, besic but his the other two doesn't have the discipline or passing range to play it either.

A player who can slot in at centre back or play that role morgs does wouldn't be the worst idea

Depends mate, Gueye and Davies can't play that role really. Barry hasn't got the legs anymore to be anything other than a bit part player, besic but his the other two doesn't have the discipline or passing range to play it either.

A player who can slot in at centre back or play that role morgs does wouldn't be the worst idea

Gana cant play as a DM???

Mate..........

This 1 is a non starter frandel, we have DMs falling out of cupboards.
Not true, mccarthy will likely be sold or injured and our saviour besic is also a crock. Barry is getting on.

Think we need another midfielder with quality tbh to complement schneids and rotate with davies and gana.

I don't think Lookman is terrible btw there's something about him that is wrong and I can't put finger on it. Think he maybe is either out his depth at moment, or not settled in well or something.

Mickey Walsh is a two bob agent who works closely with Steve his brother to conduct deals 'see the other operating costs' as part of his agent fee

Martyn Glover who worked under the Venky's is our chief scout and he recommended blowing 20 Million on lamine Kone he also worked with big sam for multiple years and we all know what dodgy deals he got up to- and a little bird told me Mickey and Martyn get along very well cough cough-

Just because someone is listed as not working with the club officially doesn't mean that they aren't part of the club. Just as how Philip Green worked with Bill and as he was about to be put into the public light Moshiri conveniently stepped in but allowed bill to stay put? doesn't add up.

Surprised non of these ITKS have anything negative to say as it doesn't fit their Utopia agenda, and those who can say anything bad will always put the bulk of blame on Bill and Bob without mentioning the man who's not even had to fight tooth and nail for them to stay and just kept them in place passively

+ allowed them to complete horrible sponsorship deals signing us up to deals that pay worse than championship clubs villa and Newcastle over 5 years and Also half of what SPURS earn pathetic also after lying saying there was a great increase by elstone of x % at the Shareholder meeting he won't repeat the figure

Club on all social media are briefed on what they can and can't say and will not mention appointment of Harris on any media as echo did a peace on his failings however added him to website and pretend it didn't happen while writing flattering things about his history despite his failures of over budget Wembley etc

They also brief Journos and put out their daily media roundup spin, it all leads up to the same goal of creating a placebo new era.

Back to transfers we will see most of action when we sell, barkley will stay I think and lukaku sold.

Where have you made this up from? This quite plainly does not happen.

Not true, mccarthy will likely be sold or injured and our saviour besic is also a crock. Barry is getting on.

Think we need another midfielder with quality tbh to complement schneids and rotate with davies and gana.

A number 8, with magic in his boots yes, a DM, no.

Signing a DM would make me question the people making the decisions, I mean yes, if Jamo and Barry were moved on, MAYBE we would have a spot, I can safely say we wont be signing Dongerlonga.

A number 8, with magic in his boots yes, a DM, no.

Signing a DM would make me question the people making the decisions, I mean yes, if Jamo and Barry were moved on, MAYBE we would have a spot, I can safely say we wont be signing Dongerlonga.
Don't think Barry will be moved on, but he is getting on and his game time has already reduced drastically in the past season.

Not saying we will sign Donger but I do think a DM would be wise, if we do move on even 1/2 players.

3 in the middle, 6 to fight for places seems good to me.

C Frandel, pop the fella on ignore, his very boring agenda is littering every single thread, he is not worth the consumption of time.

Ive popped about 20 people on ignore this week, the window has brightened up 10 fold.

I don't like putting people on the Ignore function MG, I think I have about 2 people there as we type.

Will take the point into consideration.

Gana cant play as a DM???

Mate..........

In that holding role, don't think he cn do mate, can't pass the ball well enough to do that schneiderlin role and doesn't have the discipline of Barry or Morgs either to shield the back four, he's boss at pressing and harrying players but no chance he can do what that holding player needs to do in this system

Why do our fans make excuses?

It's like our fanbase trait, angry and excuse makers.

Look last summer we got it totally wrong, we needed to get players in quickly to avoid last summer and at the moment not doesn't look like that happening.

So don't sit here and make excuses for it like "transfer window isn't even open". We are the ones who have to catch up with the 6 teams above us you would think we would be pro-active.

Let's hope the next 2/3 weeks brings in a few faces and let's knock excuse making on the head

There's a difference between 'making a excuses' and posting miserable, negative rubbish like you do every single day.

Most sensible fans are aware of how last summer went. And aware that this summer is vitally important. But yet somehow don't find the need to post it every single second on here mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back