Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.
But my question remains. Why do you think they are guessing a lower standard footballer, that has minimal chance of taking us to the next level?

Because they don't like us? They don't like the fact that after scraping around the back of the sofa for decades for a few quid we now have Moshiri investing in us? Pure and simple wumming? Trolling the Everton fans? Choose your weapon.

Because they don't like us? They don't like the fact that after scraping around the back of the sofa for decades for a few quid we now have Moshiri investing in us? Pure and simple wumming? Trolling the Everton fans? Choose your weapon.
I would agree with this in theory, But in practice, Moshiri hasn't spent anything has he?
So, are they taking the view that he is all fluff and having their way with him/us?

Is it just me, but Pickford aside(whom I am not convinced about 100%), are we only being linked with average at best footballers who won't take us anywhere near Top 4? Ever?

What is going on?

I think I preferred the links last Summer. Even though it ended up a shambles.

Has the media caught on to the possibility Moshiri and co are all fluff?
Hmmmm.....don't you think the leaks from last summer may have been silenced?

Let it pan out and then see what happens.

I would agree with this in theory, But in practice, Moshiri hasn't spent anything has he?
So, are they taking the view that he is all fluff and having their way with him/us?

I doubt that. I think it's a bit of trolling personally. The number of stories that seem to be popping up about "Everton fans make their feelings known on Twitter regarding *insert linked player here*" says that too many are easily sucked in by a story and provoked into posting angry rants on Twitter.

I agree.
But my question remains. Why do you think they are guessing a lower standard footballer, that has minimal chance of taking us to the next level?

Because we're not a cinderella story like Leicester. We've got history. We're a sleeping giant, and they don't want us to wake up. All these "experts" talking us down. They're gonna look real stupid when we sign class players. They'll have no answer as to why. The media don't want Everton to be great again.

Thankfully, Moshiri and Koeman do. COYB. We'll s**t on the media scum next season.

Because we're not a cinderella story like Leicester. We've got history. We're a sleeping giant, and they don't want us to wake up. All these "experts" talking us down. They're gonna look real stupid when we sign class players. They'll have no answer as to why. The media don't want Everton to be great again.

Thankfully, Moshiri and Koeman do. COYB. We'll s**t on the media scum next season.
One can only hope you are correct my friend.

Very strange to me. Just linked to average footballers everywhere.

Better than being a sad little Liverpool fan reading they're linked to players they'll never come close to signing like reus, aubemyang, isco etc and then actually getting your hopes up.

All the talk is irrelevant, we could get linked to tosh for 5 years, it wouldn't influence the players we actually buy.

Better than being a sad little Liverpool fan reading they're linked to players they'll never come close to signing like reus, aubemyang, isco etc and then actually getting your hopes up.

All the talk is irrelevant, we could get linked to tosh for 5 years, it wouldn't influence the players we actually buy.
CL may mean they get one. That's all they/we need every Summer I feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back