Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just for further perspective for the deluded among you, VVD is being rumoured to City for 60 MILLION and 200k a week making him the most expensive defender in the WORLD.

Every club is sell to buy but we have a lot of players to sell

Cleverly 8 mil
Niassie 10 mil
Del Boy 6-10 mil
Mcgready 3-4 mil maybe
Lennon 3-4 mil
McCarthy 10-20 mil maybe
Besic 5-10 mil Maybe

That's before Rom and Ross are considered.

All £ are estimated

Cleverly 8 mil
Niassie 10 mil
Del Boy 6-10 mil
Mcgready 3-4 mil maybe
Lennon 3-4 mil
McCarthy 10-20 mil maybe
Besic 5-10 mil Maybe

All £ are estimated

I'd definitely keep one of Besic or James, the fact that we might get a fee of up to £20 mil for James in the crazy world of modern football means he'd be the one I'd look at selling.

Cleverly 8 mil
Niassie 10 mil
Del Boy 6-10 mil
Mcgready 3-4 mil maybe
Lennon 3-4 mil
McCarthy 10-20 mil maybe
Besic 5-10 mil Maybe

All £ are estimated

Cleverley already a done deal isnt it ? so hes gone !

i wouldnt sell Besic his value is low at the minute for potentially a good player !

Cant see anyone touching Lennon whilst he's not up to it

Laughing at the fact that some of you don't want last years prem second highest scorer who was subject to a 20mil + bid from Wenger, based on his annoying face! We'd probably turn down Pepe, Kane and Costa based on the same understanding.

How did we ever sign Beardo?

I think it's more the fact he's 30 and has had one good season at a respectable level in his career.

I honestly pray we don't have to rely solely on Steve Walsh this window because we can't sign any decent "known" players

Vardy has been found out this season. Long ball, run, goal just doesn't work anymore.

Look at how many he scored this season compared with the season they won the league.

One dimensional. and a tit.

Not really true though is it that?

Found out would suggest steadily diminishing returns over the season, he was terrible as was the entire team until they changed manager and went back to counter attacking, after that he scored 8 in 13 games in the league, would suggest that teams still haven't figured out how to stop him when they play to his strengths and he's motivated.

Same rate as Rom over the last 13 games. 3 against the rs, 3 against city. Used correctly he's a 20+ goals return per season.

I think it's more the fact he's 30 and has had one good season at a respectable level in his career.

Involved in 19 goals in 35 league games, 3 in 9 in the CL including goals against both sevilla and athletico in knock out rounds, overall not a terrible season especially considering the entire team didn't bother till March.

If we are selling Rom, then ratface for two seasons for a quarter of what we got for Rom wouldn't be terrible business if we used the rest to bring in other younger options.

Lukaku out for 90m, Vardy 25m, Iheanacho 20m and Dolberg 30m in with 15m spare, we'd certainly not be worse off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back