Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
You got relegated the year you won that league cup and havnt been anywhere near the top flight since. The fact that you came on here to celebrate keeping Robbie Savage from EVerton 12 years ago should show how relevant you are as a football club. The most notable thing about you're club is that stupid noise you used to make when teams made a substitution against you at ST Andrews.you could well still do it now. I havnt watched lower league football in years so wouldn't know.
Yes mush but we won a cup. I will happily get relegated again if it means winning a cup.

Do you even remember how that feels? Genuine question mush as I like the Everton.

You got relegated the year you won that league cup and havnt been anywhere near the top flight since. The fact that you came on here to celebrate keeping Robbie Savage from EVerton 12 years ago should show how relevant you are as a football club. The most notable thing about you're club is that stupid noise you used to make when teams made a substitution against you at ST Andrews.you could well still do it now. I havnt watched lower league football in years so wouldn't know.
Yes mush but we won a cup. I will happily get relegated again if it means winning a cup.

Do you even remember how that feels? Genuine question mush as I like the Everton.

Sad to see people relieving themselves in the waters of frandlines. If it goes too far no cleansing can be done and I fear for GOT.

Yeah I remember it mate. I also remember the games against Wimbledon In 94 and Coventry in 98 where I was genuinely terrified of what would happen to us if we went down. There's a chance we would never recover. Never come back. As your lot have shown that fear was a realistic one wasn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back