Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I remember it mate. I also remember the games against Wimbledon In 94 and Coventry in 98 where I was genuinely terrified of what would happen to us if we went down. There's a chance we would never recover. Never come back. As your lot have shown that fear was a realistic one wasn't it?
Not really mush as we still won stuff.

I'd like us to put a bid in for some of your lads like Galloway, Niasse and Davies. Even loans for the young lads you've got an exciting crop on watching England kids.

WT actual F is going on in here.
Might be the hardest thread on the internet to log in and just read a few pages, madder than a box of frogs.
What's a Birmingham fan doing here, they bidding for McGeady?

No just talking in recent terms mush.
Not talking about what you may or may not have won in your history. My only point was some clubs never recover from getting relegated. Yours never has. I'm glad mine never fell on either of them days in 94 and 98 as I dread to think where we'd be now.
On more successful teams forums losing arguments maybe?

Can you explain to my why a person would go onto a random clubs forum they don't support and try to antagonize people? Is it just a cure for boredom? It seems a pretty sad representation of your life.

Just trying to understand.
Posted here proudly since 2009 brother. What about you?

I'm just joshing and love the banter with other blues. Originally used to chat with a few of your boys who loved a rumble with the zulus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back