Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No you are quite correct. EFC are useless and have failed miserably so far.

Point is, none of us, I mean absolutely none of us, knows what is happening at the moment. We may have 10 signings ready, we may have none.

Just chill the hell out. papers make rumours, to erm sell papers, bunch of chuffwits the lot of them.

Are we the only club forbidden from signing players before the window opens? Or am i just imagining other clubs already doing deals...

We are typically very quiet on the transfer front, it's very possible there's just no word of it yet

If we are not linked with someone boss, who I've actually heard of, in the BBC transfer gossip page when it refreshes at midnight I'm gonna be fumin.
Manchester United, Tottenham and Everton are all showing interest in 16-year-old Bolton Wanderers prospect Max Broughton. (Daily Mail)

That's it.
Ace.

Walsh, Kenwright out.

The other Italian clown, Di Marzio has reported it.

Inputs and outputs, but one of the 'shots' for next season Inter can do it holding back a useful player on the chessboard of Luciano Spalletti and enjoys the respect of the same future Nerazzurri coach. It is Ivan Perisic: Inter's intention is in fact to keep the Croatian, even despite the offer of 40 million Manchester United (the club in fact the player is worth between 55 and 60 million). So, how to hold in Milan Perisic? Doing chest with an outgoing poker players: Brozovic, which affects the zenith of Roberto Mancini, Murillo (on which there are several teams like Villarreal, Everton, Crystal Palace and Stoke), Banega has offers from China and the sale of frogs. Here is the Inter plan to not deprive yourself of Perisic, 'sacrificing' these four players.

He's probably out of reach, but man if United pass on Perisic, I'd love to give Inter something to think about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back