Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
One can only imagine how many bags of Pampers this thread goes through in a day.

You clearly disturbed tripe obsessing geordiekopites.

I'm much more "let's all not panic, trust the process on Twitter. GOT is where I can let my paranoid virgin flag fly. I'm quite aware of my issues.

Well well. Good to see you posting on here mate.
Hahaha, whatever man. My duplicity has been exposed! But GOT is my transfer nerdery safe space. I'd destroy relationships with all my friends if I indulged in this crap on Twitter. God only knows how much I've already been muted for all my Everton talk. I don't exactly live in a place as concerned as I am with the defensive frailties of Funes Mori.

Hahaha, whatever man. My duplicity has been exposed! But GOT is my transfer nerdery safe space. I'd destroy relationships with all my friends if I indulged in this crap on Twitter. God only knows how much I've already been muted for all my Everton talk. I don't exactly live in a place as concerned as I am with the defensive frailties of Funes Mori.
Nah man I get you. I use GOT to mostly chat hyperbolic tripe, it's a great release. Twitter gets the sensibler me. Never clicked it was you until just now. NERD.

Nah man I get you. I use GOT to mostly chat hyperbolic tripe, it's a great release. Twitter gets the sensibler me. Never clicked it was you until just now. NERD.
I'm a nerd? Just because I've never seen or heard of Murillo until 2 hours ago and I want us to pay any amount of money to get him in?!

I'm a nerd? Just because I've never seen or heard of Murillo until 2 hours ago and I want us to pay any amount of money to get him in?!

tumblr_inline_nps1hsYuGO1r9znqh_540.jpg

Murillo is an interesting one

Inter have a lot of good players not sure he'd been one of the top ones there id want to buy

I would love us to sign icardi

On a separate note Kurzawa would be an apt replacement for Baines imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back