Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I look forward to us being linked with all sorts of exotic sounding players, only to end the window by signing a child and a has been on loan.

Murillo is an interesting one

Inter have a lot of good players not sure he'd been one of the top ones there id want to buy

I would love us to sign icardi

On a separate note Kurzawa would be an apt replacement for Baines imo

Can't see PSG selling their starting LB or him wanting to leave in fairness, at least tease me with reality.

http://www.marca.com/futbol/real-sociedad/2017/06/05/59352f5846163f6a7c8b4588.html

Real Sociedad are confident of not having problems this week to close the signing of Diego Llorente, although Everton, who was also interested in the Madrid defender, has asked Real Madrid to listen to a latest offer, which will present these days And that would exceed the 8 million euros offered since Anoeta. The club txuriurdin hopes to make use of the enthusiasm and desire that the footballer has for San Sebastian. The agreement with Diego Llorente - for the next five seasons - is a fact, as well as the pact they have with Real Madrid, so that Be about 8 million euros those who go from Anoeta to the Bernabeu. But the English set could hinder the operation of the Real Madrid or, at least, make it more expensive, if as they point from the island they put on the table of Florentino Pérez close to 14 million euros. Meeting this week The entity merengue has placed the Royal Society Next week - after winning the Champions League final - to sign the transfer agreement, which will have to see if it closes, as planned, or is complicated by that desire of Everton to get the white youth, given this Last campaign in Malaga.

Claims that we've bid for Llorente - and bid more than Real Sociedad - who had a deal agreed for 8million Euros.

Player would be happy to move to Sociedad, but is interested in our offer.

It's all over the Spanish press allegedly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back