Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Supposedly the ner inter manager is looking to offload Murillo and Ever Banega? Is Banega any good any more, or is he past it?

Plenty of movement.

We moved for Tiellemans
We moved for VVD
We moved for Sandro
We moved for Kolasinac

They all moved somewhere else!

It ain't looking good.

I can see a bargain basement supermarket sweep coming in August when the panic sets in.

I do think most of our business is going to be held off until we make our sale(s). Selling either one or both is going to have serious impacts on our business and I imagine we're hesitant to jump the gun rather than waiting and seeing what the full total of our spending capability is.

I don't think they will let Lukaku leaving be announced without having g a carrot to throw the fans arranged ready to go.

Assume we are waiting to see the situation with rom n ross before making signings (notice we have mainly been linked with defenders).

It's not about money but more about will they/won't they go. No point in buying a CM or striker if no one comes in for those 2. As soon as they are sorted we will make definitive moves.

I do think most of our business is going to be held off until we make our sale(s). Selling either one or both is going to have serious impacts on our business and I imagine we're hesitant to jump the gun rather than waiting and seeing what the full total of our spending capability is.

I don't think they will let Lukaku leaving be announced without having g a carrot to throw the fans arranged ready to go.
Be careful what you wish for.

12 months ago we sold our asset Stones and replaced him shortly after with Ashley Williams.

did that appease our fans?

So the possible outs still this summer:

Lukaku
Barkley
McCarthy (unless he's still part of the Everton family ha)
Deulofeu
Niasse

What we looking money wise here then am going to be conservative and say around £150 Million.

That's not going to touch the sides sadly

200.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back