Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
When we know for sure if Rom and Ross are staying / going THEN we can buy accordingly. Pointless buying a new Am or striker if no one comes in for R&R.

We have been linked with defenders cos we know we need to fill that position already.

Didn't know we had to know if ross and Rom staying in order to buy a LB/Gk/attacking mid etc etc. Do the math mate forget the warchest stories where's the rest of the TV money gone? Less than 80 M a year we spend on wages now, 84 Last season.

Or we going to use the 'window not open yet' excuse on June 25th a week and half before pre season

Don't think you have quite grasped any of my post as to where I said people aren't thick.

Anyway shouldn't you be scouting Alergian kids on YouTube chief?

No mate, I resigned after Seb Haller joined somebody else, I cant keep scouting these world class players like Janssen and Dafodil only for the club to turn their back on them.

Look, if things are the same on the 8th July I promise I will join you in your waterbed, but im willing to show a degree of patience, I only ask that you consider doing the same.

No mate, I resigned after Seb Haller joined somebody else, I cant keep scouting these world class players like Janssen and Dafodil only for the club to turn their back on them.

Look, if things are the same on the 8th July I promise I will join you in your waterbed, but im willing to show a degree of patience, I only ask that you consider doing the same.

Fair enough mate just frustrating when you want to compete and have a lot of catching up to do.

Plenty of room in my watery bed come July 8th.

Fair enough mate just frustrating when you want to compete and have a lot of catching up to do.

Plenty of room in my watery bed come July 8th.

I get the frustration, I really do, im as pissed off as the next fella, we need to hit the ground running, this window is gonna be utterly insane, the whole league is utterly minted, the prices will be ugly, worse than last summer, its frustrating seeing City and the Vermin improve, but its still very early days.

Lets just see what happens and if things are still looking bad in 2 or 3 weeks, well I can understand a bit more why people are so angry, but not in the first week of June.

You'd think our board would at least plant a few bs links in the media to slightly glamarous players, if only to get our hopes up and make us think we're moving forward.

Or maybe they are so out of touch they think we're all wetting ourselves over the thought of Rooney returning.

West Ham are particularly good at this

They get Mane and Dijk from saints while we sign their backup goalie and Cuco!! new era don't make me laugh i'm absolute fuming,that's why I said thick, maybe it was harsh.

Steve Walsh is a clown. He could buy rubbish who relegates us and people would say he got Vardy and Mahrez for Leicester.

You're proper weird lad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back