Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
As fans of Everton I think our expectations are to high, we have just secured a euro league place top players don't want to be playing in that they want champions league. That's why it's better to let Lukaku go he thinks he's better than us and at the present time he may be right, even thought he does think he is better than he is. We signed Snides and he is the type of player we should be aiming for, good but probably wouldn't play regularly for any of the top 6, Sigurdsson who we have been linked with is much the same a very good player but probably would struggle for regular game time at any of the top 6 sides. There are some good players around let say lesser teams but finding them is hard, the top side usually buy from the top sides or sides just below let's say euro places. We found a gem in Gueye got lucky with a brilliant youngster coming through with Davies, Coleman is class when fit, Baines has a few seasons still in him and Bolasie to come back, all them players at the present time are at their level here and do seem to be quite happy. We can't mess around trying to keep the likes of Lukaku and Barkley happy if they think they can go on to better things let them (for the right price) I can gurantee we will soon be raving on about their replacements and they will be long forgotten.

I think your expectations are far far too low.

Expectations high? what you on about I want to win league every year and every trophy. NSNO or does that go out the window

Very good player, although a little inconsistent (saying that, all wingers are). Milan and Juventus are both keen on him too, so he'd probably cost in excess of £30-40m.

He is only 22 to be fair to the lad, I was thinking more in range of £20-25m would be a decent grab

Press Conference at 10 tomorrow morning. ;-)
lBYwEDm.gif

ITK??.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back