Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Depends on the players and what you mean by fixing. I'm not one that expects this summer to get us to top 4. I expect it to improve the squad to the point that we're legitimately challenging for top 6. 4 new players (1 of whom is our new striker) could make that possible. I wasn't thinking keeper in the original post, so let's make it 5. I think that's realistic. 5 new players out of first 11 with 2 replacing sales. Not sure how we could ask for much more.

Ask for much more?

Not following? We should ask for the best am not settling for being best of the rest what's the point? Why would anyone join us to do that?

Ask for much more?

Not following? We should ask for the best am not settling for being best of the rest what's the point? Why would anyone join us to do that?
It's all well and good to kick up a fuss, but if you really think we're going from finishing mid-table consistently to the top in less than 2 years, you're mad. It's going to be a process just like everything else. Why do you think they're selling a "project?" I want to see consistent improvement. 11th to 7th is well done for year 1. Now I want us to legitimately challenge the top 6. After that push for top 4. Give the new regime a bit of time to see things out.

Of course we could just Bobby Martinez everything and guarantee Champions League to everyone and then finish 11th twice in a row.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back