Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saw a very vague link to another Brazilian today, Lucas Lima. Think he plays for Corinthians aswell?!

Walsh did say last season that he was upping our scouting network in South America and broadening our horizons out there. Maybe we are looking into that market this summer?!....

Wasn't Emerson Caio, the 18 year old striker we were in for before he went to Spain, from Corinthians aswell?!

@toffee-L @Zatara

Much harder to get a work permit these days. You used to be able to jib it under the "exceptional talent" rule but you can't do that as easily now. Wouldn't expect any of these to get one except since they've barely played for Brazil.
Just wait until the Brexit Loons shag everything by taking away the EU passport loophole.

Sandro.webp

I just watched a video of this guy and he did about 10 nutmegs in the first part of the clip. Please sign him Ebep!
We have a guy who does nutmegs and stepovers for fun and sent him on loan in January. Same guy will be lifting Euro U21 trophy in a weeks time. Just saying!

No one in that side really liked Romario because he was a prima donna who demanded, and got, special treatment. They tolerated his attitude because he was so talented

Bebeto wasn't unique
remember before USA 94 Rai mentioned above was being highly rated, just loved that whole side.Branco at left back after Leonardo got suspended and Cafu on the right were just amazing. The 3-2 against Holland was one of my favourite games when I was young

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back