Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

remember before USA 94 Rai mentioned above was being highly rated, just loved that whole side.Branco at left back after Leonardo got suspended and Cafu on the right were just amazing. The 3-2 against Holland was one of my favourite games when I was young

As times gone on I've developed a real soft spot for Italy in that tournament

The matches with Nigeria and Spain were great fun

I've grown to appreciate Germany as well, who were free scoring but hampered by injuries

A great World Cup really

As times gone on I've developed a real soft spot for Italy in that tournament

The matches with Nigeria and Spain were great fun

I've grown to appreciate Germany as well, who were free scoring but hampered by injuries

A great World Cup really
For me, the final was a let down but I could enjoy the tournament because England and all the usual hyperbole was missing.I was Brazil mad back then but Bulgaria were decent too. And all the RoI fans filling the stadium against Italy was it, was a good world cup.

For me, the final was a let down but I could enjoy the tournament because England and all the usual hyperbole was missing.I was Brazil mad back then but Bulgaria were decent too. And all the RoI fans filling the stadium against Italy was it, was a good world cup.

I actually think that final isn't that bad

Both sides could have won it in normal time and were then knackered by the heat in extra time

They should have played it at night or one of the northern venues like Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back