Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gray would be expensive mate, Burnley top scorer etc, they are gonna rinse us for 25-30m on Keane who has the same contract length remaining, so not gonna give gray away for nothing.

Vardy is infinitely better at the footy mate, would argue what Gray did was a lot more offensive as well - Vardy was one incident i believe when he was drunk, Grays was many posts and comments over a protracted period

Shouldn't matter, but lets face it - it does

Think about £15m max myself. And it shouldn't be really be a lesser of two evils scenarios. They're both melts. But end of the day it's a sport not the shortlist for a Nobel Peace Prize.

Can't see him signing but wouldn't mind him in the squad.

....Friday mornings rumour mill;

- According to Sky Sports, Spurs are prepared to bide their time in a bid for Ross Barkley in the hope that Everton lower their asking price.

- The Burnley Express reports Everton are stepping up their interest in Andre Gray. The move could be part of a double swoop with Everton also chasing Michael Keane.

- The Mirror says Everton are becoming increasingly frustrated with the red tape involved in their pursuit of Sandro Ramirez. Despite reports the player would be unveiled yesterday, Malaga have placed every obstacle in the way because of the low fee being paid. Club secretary, Dave Harrison is in Poland to conclude the deal.

- The Daily Mail report Everton are interested in Corinthians defender, Guilherme Arana.

- Football Italia suggest Everton had a bid of £15.8m turned down by Inter Milan for Brozovic but an increased bid of £17.5m could quickly seal the deal.

- The Daily Telegraph reports Leicester have joined West Ham and Everton interest in Manchester City striker Ihneacho.

- 4th Official say Everton might break their transfer record with the signature of Moussa Dembele from Celtic.

- Il Messaggero report Everton interest in Sassuolo attacker, Domenico Berardi. The player has apparently set his heart on a move to Roma but it hasn't stopped Everton making an enquiry.

Ihneacho interests me

Niasse / Bolasie level in that video

vid was made in march - played at that point 13 games after being out from august to January with a knee injury, scored 2 with 4 assists at that point

Last 8 games of the season - he scored 3 and had 6 assists - so really hit form

Always happened, people love a Carlos Kickaball.....its why some on here love Besic. Had be been called Morris Besick....he would have beeen hounded out.

In the last decade, if you picked the top 20 players on ability to play for Everton I don't reckon you'd have more than 5 British players in there. The non-UK players just tend to be better, this 'Andre Hernandez / Carlos Kickball' stuff is just guff.

In the last decade, if you picked the top 20 players on ability to play for Everton I don't reckon you'd have more than 5 British players in there. The non-UK players just tend to be better, this 'Andre Hernandez / Carlos Kickball' stuff is just guff.

Whilst true you do have to admit a lot of posters on here wet the bed with excitement at any foreign link without knowing how good they even are.

You could get linked with the most jarg next Prosinecki for £20m and at least one person would be erect.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back