Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Walcott would be good were down on the sick note count

Since Gibson and kone departed

Only not played a major part in 2 out of the last 7 years. Hardly a tampon

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170624-102810.webp
    Screenshot_20170624-102810.webp
    45.5 KB · Views: 113

Rubbish. Brozovic is a better passer, shooter, and everything compared to Barkley. Barkley is someone who has no position or role defined by Everton and who is 40% the player Brozovic is. nonsense man. Brozovic is twice the player Barkley is at basically the same age. Much better than Barkley. what are you talking about?

Think you're getting a bit mixed up there mate.

So if he's as good as you say, why hasn't a better team snaffled him up. Ross is a top 7 quality midfielder and is pretty decent so this lad must be definitely Champions League Quarterfinal standard at least if Ross is only 40% of the player he is.
Could you ask the same question about Ross ?

RS linked with VVD and Mbappe whilst we are being linked with Keane and Gray. A little sobering
Does it not remind you of us last year?
Do you think they will sign either?
Being linked to a player means nothing , our neighbours have a have of inflating their status in the game and their transfer targets.
What actually happens is very often different.

Could you ask the same question about Ross ?
He was saying he was 2 times the player Ross was. If so he'd be a shoe in for a top four team. If Ross puts all the pieces of the puzzle together for him, that would be him too. At the moment he's not there yet, he has improved his consistency but there's still work needed to be done, particularly getting into the box to provide an option. Needs to give Timmy Cahill a buzz

I don't know enough about Brozovic to know if he would be a good signing.
Anybody who make a judgement on a player based on about five minutes of video footage really should question their understanding of the game.

The only thing that I took from it is that Brozovic and Barkley would operate in the same area of the pitch and be expected to do pretty much the same job....if he comes then I really do think there is zero chance of Barkley staying.

Does it not remind you of us last year?
Do you think they will sign either?
Being linked to a player means nothing , our neighbours have a have of inflating their status in the game and their transfer targets.
What actually happens is very often different.

They are trumpeting Salah as a great signing, ignoring the fact he wasn't their first choice, that was Brandt who they got knocked back by club and player on.

VVD they already failed on their tactic, switched to Koulibaly with an offer 20m less than Napoli already have been offered.
Now the Mbappe links but with the caveat now of only bidding if the player states he will move to England. So they have covered their arses already on why they won't make a bid whilst appearing to be willing to pay 100m which they haven't even got to spend.

Keita as well, they know rb Leipzig won't sell so are briefing the media about a 50m bid and may even make the offer knowing full well it will 've rejected so no danger of them having to spend it.

And the guillable rs around the world are lapping it up and believing their competing with Madrid and City for players.

I don't know enough about Brozovic to know if he would be a good signing.
Anybody who make a judgement on a player based on about five minutes of video footage really should question their understanding of the game.

The only thing that I took from it is that Brozovic and Barkley would operate in the same area of the pitch and be expected to do pretty much the same job....if he comes then I really do think there is zero chance of Barkley staying.

Yeah, it does help to watch more than 5mins of youtube, so then you know what position he plays lol

His vision and skills are just great. I think Inter have had such conservative managers in the last few years he's been shackled but the ability is there. The price is a bit high though.

Wildly inconsistent for me...and if he cant do it in Italy consistently hes going to find the faster pace a nightmare

They are trumpeting Salah as a great signing, ignoring the fact he wasn't their first choice, that was Brandt who they got knocked back by club and player on.

VVD they already failed on their tactic, switched to Koulibaly with an offer 20m less than Napoli already have been offered.
Now the Mbappe links but with the caveat now of only bidding if the player states he will move to England. So they have covered their arses already on why they won't make a bid whilst appearing to be willing to pay 100m which they haven't even got to spend.

Keita as well, they know rb Leipzig won't sell so are briefing the media about a 50m bid and may even make the offer knowing full well it will 've rejected so no danger of them having to spend it.

And the guillable rs around the world are lapping it up and believing their competing with Madrid and City for players.
Transparent isn't it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back