Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Linked means nothing mate. I wouldn't be too worried. Who was the last top player that lot signed

Under Rafael a few years back they did go through a spell when they were consistently in the CL where they acquired a decent calibare of player. Hopefully those days are not returning

RS linked with VVD and Mbappe whilst we are being linked with Keane and Gray. A little sobering
More likely than not it's simply press talk so unless it advances I'd not be too worried. Looking at players doesn't mean they'll actually sign them!

Virgil van Dijk is a slight possibility to be fair because of what's gone on, however I expect there'll be lots of other potential suitors in the league.

Mbappé? No chance that those lot will fork out what's required for his services and I'm confident his eye will be on more prominent clubs.

Salah has the potential to be a decent signing if he can transform his form from Italy, although that's not a simple task - and for close to £40m?

Anyway, worry less about who they're looking at and consider that our squad is already improving and will hopefully continue to over the summer.

Also been linked with Chelsea defender Baba Rahman.

Wrong Chelsea defender imo.

Nathan Ake is the one.
Everton should be securing him as part of any Lukaku move to Chelsea.
Ake played left back for Bournemouth - so would be a good acquisition - but I can't see it happening.

Brozovic is more intelligent than Barkley on a football pitch. anyone who thinks Barkley's misplaced passes meet the quality of Brozovic's play obviously have no clue.

Can't say I've seen him play, these "highlights" are pretty horrid, wasted shots and constantly losing the ball, Barkley all over that

But as I say I'm basing that purely on YouTube videos

Well Caudy I can tell you that if your assumption is a bit negative based on the youtube videos....I get the same impression having seen him play games...

not sure what games you've seen mixed_up but he's looked very up/down to be (totally inconsistent)

No.

Brozovic is a good player, and I'd welcome him with open arms, but if we slate Ross for consistency, then Brozovic is a different level of bad in that regard.

Should have read more of the thread before replying to others lol

I wouldn't welcome him at all...would give it a shrug to be honest and then shed a single tear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back