Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not really, but its good to see the poster isnt deluded into thinking Ross is better then he actually is, Brozovic might turn out to be not good enough, thats if we even go for him of course, Barkley we already know isnt good enough. See im not anti-Ross, im pro-Everton.

Here's me thinking that Ross being better, than a fair number of players in the top leagues, would be good for EFC but you say not?
You obviously know more than most, given the amount you've posted in the RB thread alone.
Unagi.

...Saturdays newspaper gossip;

- FootballLondon say Southampton have joined Everton and Newcastle who are interested in Arsenal's Calum Chambers.

- Forza Italian Football suggest Roma could replace Salah with Everton winger, Gerard Deulofeu.

- The Star report bookies have slashed their odds on Moussa Dembele joining Everton from Celtic.

- According to 4th Official, Everton are confident of securing the services of Rachid Ghezzal from Lyon.

- 4th Official also say Everton are looking to bag Pedro Obiang from West Ham.

- Radio station OnderceroMalaga claim the deal to bring Sandro to Everton is done but no announcement will be made until after Spain's U21 Euro campaign.

Rubbish. Brozovic is a better passer, shooter, and everything compared to Barkley. Barkley is someone who has no position or role defined by Everton and who is 40% the player Brozovic is. nonsense man. Brozovic is twice the player Barkley is at basically the same age. Much better than Barkley. what are you talking about?
How on earth do you come up with numbers like 40%
??

Hearing we want Andre Gray now Can't say I'm over enthused but hey I wasn't to enthusiastic when we signed Gueye last year and look how he turned out.

Its all about the correct vid frandel.

Got 15 seconds through it and he had 4 decent shots, none of which went in

Actual good players dont tend to have missed shots all over their highlight reels just to make 3 minutes of content
I have no knowledge of the player at all but just from watching the clip it would be nice to have a midfielder who, receive the ball and make their mind up to have a pop. So many times we get the ball outside the 18 yard box in some space and no one tries to test the keeper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back