Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brozovic is more intelligent than Barkley on a football pitch. anyone who thinks Barkley's misplaced passes meet the quality of Brozovic's play obviously have no clue.

Your username bares a striking similarity to your judgement on the 2 players.

Your username bares a striking similarity to your judgement on the 2 players.

watch @MorgsGoat video which is the video I would too have chosen and if you can handle 10 minutes of that tell me Barkley had 10 minutes last season worth making a video for as good as that? Brozovic can pass, long-range, shoot, and does it consistently. Not hurried nonsense like Barkley but I still blame Martinez for that.

Got 15 seconds through it and he had 4 decent shots, none of which went in

Actual good players dont tend to have missed shots all over their highlight reels just to make 3 minutes of content

These show reels are very misleading, just like stats, you could make a great Stones show reel with his silly turns, or a Ross Barkley one with a few great goals, but the reality of these players is different. Besides playing in a different league in a different system is misleading

watch @MorgsGoat video which is the video I would too have chosen and if you can handle 10 minutes of that tell me Barkley had 10 minutes last season worth making a video for as good as that? Brozovic can pass, long-range, shoot, and does it consistently. Not hurried nonsense like Barkley but I still blame Martinez for that.

If you want to compare 'videos' then I think this one compares favourably.
A few points -
"If you can handle 10 mins of that", Can't you?
'Consistently', Do you want to make it a statfest, or just opinion?
'Hurried nonsense', I thought everyone complained Ross was too indecisive?

If you want to compare 'videos' then I think this one compares favourably.
A few points -
"If you can handle 10 mins of that", Can't you?
'Consistently', Do you want to make it a statfest, or just opinion?
'Hurried nonsense', I thought everyone complained Ross was too indecisive?

that video just makes you realise how good mirallas is, needs to start more games next season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back