Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.

Brozovic is a good player, and I'd welcome him with open arms, but if we slate Ross for consistency, then Brozovic is a different level of bad in that regard.

Rubbish. Brozovic is a better passer, shooter, and everything compared to Barkley. Barkley is someone who has no position or role defined by Everton and who is 40% the player Brozovic is. nonsense man. Brozovic is twice the player Barkley is at basically the same age. Much better than Barkley. what are you talking about?

Rubbish. Brozovic is a better passer, shooter, and everything compared to Barkley. Barkley is someone who has no position or role defined by Everton and who is 40% the player Brozovic is. nonsense man. Brozovic is twice the player Barkley is at basically the same age. Much better than Barkley. what are you talking about?
Your maths doesn't add up

So if he's as good as you say, why hasn't a better team snaffled him up. Ross is a top 7 quality midfielder and is pretty decent so this lad must be definitely Champions League Quarterfinal standard at least if Ross is only 40% of the player he is.

So if he's as good as you say, why hasn't a better team snaffled him up. Ross is a top 7 quality midfielder and is pretty decent so this lad must be definitely Champions League Quarterfinal standard at least if Ross is only 40% of the player he is.

you've obviously no clue about football ability it's best you don't reply to my posts again. thanks.

you've obviously no clue about football ability it's best you don't reply to my posts again. thanks.

Thought this was a football forum for Everton fans, its ok y'know for people to have a different opinion to yours...no need to get so aggresive

@4737carlin I saw that you liked this post. Anything to add about how good Brozovic is, or is it your normal 'anything anti-Ross is cool' type of thing?

You're having an inner dilemna there, aren't you?

@4737carlin I saw that you liked this post. Anything to add about how good Brozovic is, or is it your normal 'anything anti-Ross is cool' type of thing?

Not really, but its good to see the poster isnt deluded into thinking Ross is better then he actually is, Brozovic might turn out to be not good enough, thats if we even go for him of course, Barkley we already know isnt good enough. See im not anti-Ross, im pro-Everton.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back