Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This should be an interesting week. Would think Koeman would want another 2-3 in here in the next 10-14 days. Plus if Rom is leaving I would think that it is our best interest to get that resolved and a replacement in.

Ross....that I can see dragging for a while.

More talk of Giroud. My memory of him is euros when he got a through ball and was free on goal just past half way line with a 5-10 meter lead. And this defender trotted up, over took him and tackled him.

I think we still need anywhere between 8-11 players before the season starts. Some starters some squad players, then we need to move on all the dead wood whether it be on permanent deals which will hopefully most of them or loan deals just to get them out of the way.

WHO GIVES A F666 he's a red ffs.
He was at the '68 cup final though.
PA-9327094.jpg

Off of youtube links and stats alone i would be in the camp of in favour of Dominic Berardi... looks a real talent with plenty of strengths some which will dissapear in the premier league however i would see him as an improvement on mirrallas and think he would be dangerous on the wing aupporting sandro

I'm not ITK but I'm friends with one of the 5 (five, really) agents who were working on it. Apparently seen as a Mirallas replacement but there was a change of heart after Bill met the player. The guy I know usually does very low end stuff so was dead excited about this one as it involved a Premier League (even though he is a RS)

Who we talking about mate?

Yes to Snapchat, big no to sleeve tats

Mate if you are serious about not knowing who Gianfranco Zola is then the next time you are bored i highly reccomend watching highlight videos on youtube...

Also include Matt Le Tissier, Georgie Kinkladze, Fabio Ravinelli, Dennis Bergkamp...and just keep watching related vids... the late 90's early 00's had some cracking players who would tear the modern day premiet league to shreds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back