Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Options off the bench for me is primarily about sending on a different type of attacker/wide man to the one on the pitch getting nowhere.

That's why loaning Deulofeu out past season was off the charts mad and a clear sign of someone who hasn't got a 'kin clue what he's doing in an attacking sense.
43 points at home including 4 goals against city suggests he does have a clue at attacking.
Geri had his chance at the beginning of the season and blew it. He has never fulfilled his potential either under Martinez, at Sevilla on loan or at Milan (that's why they don't want to sign him).

Moyes was like Koeman: clueless about attackers and what to do with them. Having two MFs as your main goal scoring threat and forwards running channels for them: says it all about Moyes.

Pelle scored more than 50 goals in two years, Guidetti had his best year under Koeman and Lukaku scored more than 20 goals. Yeah he really is clueless about attackers.:zzz:

Calvert-Lewin is garbage IMO...just not buying that kid at all.

We need a massive statement signing for upfront.

Kip of you writing a young lad off. He's a highly thought of prospect by people who actually know what they are talking about.

Many players need time to develop and don't instantly cut it - Particulary in the Prem. He's come in sooner than I personally would have liked but he's contributed and he'll grow from his exposure to the first team.

You've gone on about supplementing the squad from the U23s then when we do you ridicule lads who are learning and developing.

Genuinely irritated by you and your bile on here.

43 points at home including 4 goals against city suggests he does have a clue at attacking.
Geri had his chance at the beginning of the season and blew it. He has never fulfilled his potential either under Martinez, at Sevilla on loan or at Milan (that's why they don't want to sign him).
All down to 24 goals of a striker he inherited and wouldn't ever have had the wit to go out an buy.

He's a clueless manager buying attackers. This will be underlined in the next few weeks unfortunately.

Pelle scored more than 50 goals in two years, Guidetti had his best year under Koeman and Lukaku scored more than 20 goals. Yeah he really is clueless about attackers.:zzz:
Pelle scored 23 goals in two seasons at S'ton...and 50 in two seasons in an ale house league.

He's a big yard dog.

To play a diamond effectively you have to have a playmaker. We dont have one. Please dont say the milky bar kid.

Watched him once - Knows better than everyone.

Klaassen is similar in style to Lampard who you could argue was one of the most impressive players at playing at the top of a diamond.

Kip of you writing a young lad off. He's a highly thought of prospect by people who actually know what they are talking about.

Many players need time to develop and don't instantly cut it - Particulary in the Prem. He's come in sooner than I personally would have liked but he's contributed and he'll grow from his exposure to the first team.

You've gone on about supplementing the squad from the U23s then when we do you ridicule lads who are learning and developing.

I dont rate him. Kip of me indeed.

Looks like we will be getting Bowler from QPR, read that he was released by Fulham and QPR picked him up, anyone seen him play?

11 of the 14 posts on the last page of this thread are either from him (6) or replying to him (5). It's killing the forum

All down to 24 goals of a striker he inherited and wouldn't ever have had the wit to go out an buy.

He's a clueless manager buying attackers. This will be underlined in the next few weeks unfortunately.

He inheritied loads of crap and you don't mention it. A squad had two bottom half finish in a row for TWO seasons. What a load of rubbish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back