Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is how I think Ronny will set us up :

GK
CB - CB
WB ---- DM ---- WB
CM -- CM
WF -- ST -- WF​

Try as I might, I can't make those initials fit our players......

Gabor Kiraly
Clayton Blackmore - Celestine Babayaro
Winston Bogarde ---- David Moyes ---- Warren Barton
Claude Makelele -- Chris Marsden
Warren Feeney -- Somen Tchoyi -- Willo Flood

TOFFEES CLOSE ON BOWLER

Everton are moving close to agreeing a deal with Queens Park Rangers for 18-year-old winger Josh Bowler, according to Sky sources.

Everton’s first two offers for Bowler were rejected by QPR, but we understand talks are continuing and both sides are hopeful a deal can be agreed.

Everton’s first offer was £1.5m with a further £1.5m in add-ons.

Bowler only signed his first professional contract in February and made his debut for the club in their 4-0 defeat at Norwich on the final day of the Sky Bet Championship season.

Bowler joined the club in 2013 after being released by Fulham.

So are you.

And stop wrecking every thread. You slang Koeman and the new ]signings off (without kicking a ball for this club) and in the meantime, praise your hero metaphorically. You will find something to moan whoever Koeman signs.
Don't you miss the days we had such an attacking genius at the helm who bought in the likes of McGeady, Niasse and Cleverly to play left wing lol?

TOFFEES CLOSE ON BOWLER

Everton are moving close to agreeing a deal with Queens Park Rangers for 18-year-old winger Josh Bowler, according to Sky sources.

Everton’s first two offers for Bowler were rejected by QPR, but we understand talks are continuing and both sides are hopeful a deal can be agreed.

Everton’s first offer was £1.5m with a further £1.5m in add-ons.

Bowler only signed his first professional contract in February and made his debut for the club in their 4-0 defeat at Norwich on the final day of the Sky Bet Championship season.

Bowler joined the club in 2013 after being released by Fulham.
Well done hoppy, Some actual news !!

So are you.

And stop wrecking every thread. You slang Koeman and the new ]signings off (without kicking a ball for this club) and in the meantime, praise your hero metaphorically. You will find something to moan whoever Koeman signs.
Korda_Carp_Tackle_Tactics_Tips_Vol_4_Part_1_2011_Free_Carp_Fishing_DVD.gif

11 of the 14 posts on the last page of this thread are either from him (6) or replying to him (5). It's killing the forum

Its true that, every page of every thread recently seems to be a circle on repeat of his nonsense, its easy to ignore it unless you want to bite for :celebrate: but its to find the actually debate inbetween it all can be a struggle at times

Assuming McCarthy and Barkley are out, which seems fair, where is the midfield overstocked?

Schniederlin
Klaassen
Gueye
Davies
---------
Besic
Williams
Barry

I'm not convinced we'll see Basic stay healthy, Barry is too old to be depended upon except in spots, and Williams will be introduced but unless he rises from his baptism like Davies (or unless you think Walsh will be provided and take an opportunity), I can't see the squad having more than 5 capable and dependable midfielders in the selection at any given time.

So maybe adding another is too many, but I don't necessarily see the overcrowding.

Adding another who can also play 1 or two other positions would be the ideal scenario, Dendoncker or Blind for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back