Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_5725.webp

@MorgsGoat @tadpole

Im cheering for you mate, honestly, you think I enjoy catching weasels? Hell no, I wish we lived in a world without weasels, but they exist which means people like me and my frandels, well we gotta hunt them, so every now and again its nice to chase a weasel and find out its not actually a weasel.

So I hope your intel is spot on frandel.

IMG_5726.webp

Im cheering for you mate, honestly, you think I enjoy catching weasels? Hell no, I wish we lived in a world without weasels, but they exist which means people like me and my frandels, well we gotta hunt them, so every now and again its nice to chase a weasel and find out its not actually a weasel.

So I hope your intel is spot on frandel.

http://www.[Publication is blacklis...-battle-spurs-for-barcelonas-carles-alena-re/

We're going pyar footy manager

According to The Mirror, Tottenham are leading the race for Barcelona midfielder Carles Alena – but Everton could yet firm up their interest in the teenager.

Catalunya-born Alena, 19, has come up through the ranks of Barcelona's famed La Masia academy, having joined the Catalan giants at the age of just seven.

http://cdn3-i.[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]-s.com/376/barcelonas_carles_alena_and_sergi_samper_celebrate_at_the_end_of_263651.jpgBarcelona's Carles Alena and Sergi Samper celebrate at the end of the match

The midfielder has made his way up through the age levels to eventually become a regular for Barcelona B, but he also grabbed one goal in four appearances for the Barcelona first team last season.

Now, Alena has just one year left on his contract at the Camp Nou, and with no guarantee of first-team football under new boss Ernesto Valverde, the teenager could look to move on.

The Mirror claim that Alena can be signed for just £2.6million thanks to a release clause in his contract, with Tottenham Hotspur currently leading the race for his signature.

However, it's added that Everton boss Ronald Koeman is also keen to land Alena, and that release clause will rise to £10.5million on July 1st, giving clubs just a matter of days to put together firm moves for Alena.

http://cdn3-i.[Publication is blacklisted due to spam]-s.com/585/tottenham_manager_mauricio_pochettino_and_everton_manager_ronald_449287.jpgTottenham manager Mauricio Pochettino and Everton manager Ronald Koeman

A regular for Spain across various youth levels, Alena is a classy left-footed playmaker who has been compared to both Xavi and Andres Iniesta, so Barcelona won't want to lose him – but with such a cheap release clause allegedly in his deal, they could see him walk out and head to England, much like Cesc Fabregas and Hector Bellerin did.

Everton's midfield is already well-stocked with Idrissa Gueye, Morgan Schneiderlin and Davy Klaassen, but if manager Koeman – a Barcelona legend – wants to add another talented young midfielder to develop alongside Tom Davies, then the technically-gifted Alena could be an option especially at just £2.6million.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back