Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wont happen again and never happened before. Do you really think we can do a Leicester?

Forrest did it too, they did it better actually, promotion - division one winners - champions league winners, in just 3 years

But no I'm deluded into thinking we can win the whole thing, but I wouldn't say top 4 is out of reach

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...h-bid-sheffield-united-teenager-david-brooks/

Everton have shown an interest in Sheffield United teenager David Brooks and are considering a bid for the midfielder during this transfer window.

Brooks was named Player of the Tournament in the Toulon Tournament, scoring in the final for winners England after switching allegiances from Wales.

Sheffield United had been set to allow 19-year-old Brooks to join Chesterfield on loan as part of the deal that saw the club re-sign striker Ched Evans.

But the Blades pulled the plug on a deal for Brooks to move to Chesterfield at the last minute, following interest from clubs higher up the Leagues – including Everton.

Brooks is yet to make a League start for Sheffield United, having joined the club from Manchester City’s Academy in 2014. The following year he spent two months on loan at Halifax Town, making five appearances and scoring one goal.

i don't want that traitor anywhere near my club!

Missing a trick letting Leicester sign Ichnaecho. He would have been a very good signing for us.

yeah, i think so too, he has that natural goal poacher instinct that i love as it can't really be taught. However, on the other hand, it's also a bit of a useless attribute if you don't play for the right team. Leicester surely don't need any more strikers? They have a lot more areas they need strengthening imo, but there we go. He could be a bit of a flop there if they don't get good service in.

Korda_Carp_Tackle_Tactics_Tips_Vol_4_Part_1_2011_Free_Carp_Fishing_DVD.gif

That contract Dave?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back