Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Any news on Onyekuru mate ?

The latest appears to be that all options are still on the table. Last week the RSCA manager said they had one chance in 48 in getting him so I take it there are a lot of interested parties. Arsenal looks like the big favourite, wouldn't write off RSCA though, Eupen has employed Bayat that's like the Belgian Raiola wherever he mediates very strange things happen and he's the favourite agent of RSCA. Today there was news that also Valencia has entered the transfer arena for him ... I think most don't have a clue. He's supposed to be in Paris now.

The latest appears to be that all options are still on the table. Last week the RSCA manager said they had one chance in 48 in getting him so I take it there are a lot of interested parties. Arsenal looks like the big favourite, wouldn't write off RSCA though, Eupen has employed Bayat that's like the Belgian Raiola wherever he mediates very strange things happen and he's the favourite agent of RSCA. Today there was news that also Valencia has entered the transfer arena for him ... I think most don't have a clue. He's supposed to be in Paris now.
Thanks mate we've had everything from fee agreed with Arsenal .Redknapp taking him to Birmingham.West Brom interested to he landed at LJLA today....must be in demand this lad.

Thanks mate we've had everything from fee agreed with Arsenal .Redknapp taking him to Birmingham.West Brom interested to he landed at LJLA today....must be in demand this lad.

Yeah they know nothing mate, they are dragging it out same here. It doesn't really help that in his interviews he always says that all options are still on the table. He's like an evolved Lukaku version when it comes to giving interviews and getting transfers.

Yeah they know nothing mate, they are dragging it out same here. It doesn't really help that in his interviews he always says that all options are still on the table. He's like an evolved Lukaku version when it comes to giving interviews and getting transfers.
Thanks Armel....just hope he lives up to the hype , as we've seen many tread this route before.

Thanks Armel....just hope he lives up to the hype , as we've seen many tread this route before.

Lol just now this entered my RSS feed (source: Het Nieuwsblad), another chapter...:

De soap rond Henry Onyekuru kent iedere week een nieuw hoofdstuk zo lijkt het wel. Nu zou er volgens Het Nieuwsblad weer een nieuwe constructie op poten gezet worden.

De Belgische krant weet namelijk dat Everton FC Henry Onyekuru voor 8-9 miljoen kopen van Eupen en hem dan een jaartje bij RSC Anderlecht stallen. De Belgische landskampioen zou zo over het ras talent kunnen beschikken zonder de hoge transfersom te hoeven betalen.

Het nadeel is wel dat ze zo zelf eigen spelers minder speelkansen zullen kunnen geven voor een speler die nooit echt hun eigendom zal zijn. Sportief zouden ze er wel op vooruitgaan maar financieel niet meteen.

Short summary: Everton wants to buy him for 9 Mil € and wants to loan him to RSCA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back