Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would.

f75e8d530c50679cf3ddb3377aab08f6--giroud-olivier.jpg
He ain't got a patch on this Toffee legend
untitled.webp

...gossip review for Saturday 1st July;

- According to Marca, Everton have launched a bid for Sampdoria striker Luis Muriel but the player prefers a move to Sevilla.

- The Manchester Evening News quote Paul Mariner's claim that United have bid for Everton striker Romelu Lukaku.

- The Liverpool Echo report that both Sunderland and Middlesborough are battling for the signature of Aiden McGeady.

- 4th Official say Everton are close to completing the signing of Michael Keane from Burnley.

- 4th Official also reckon Fiorentina forward, Nikola Kalinic is on Ronald Koeman's radar.

- BILD, a major German publication is reporting Arsenal and Everton are interested in acquiring the services of Bayer Leverkusen winger Karim Bellarabi.

- L'Equipe say Everton are one of a number of clubs keen on Caen winger Yann Karamoh.

- According to FantasySports website, Everton are considering a bid for Danish striker Nicolai Jorgenson who plays for Feyenoord.
Great work as always ;)

Hmmm, I doubt it, personally.

Tomorrow should be pretty mad like, not expecting many surprises to be honest, not like its the last day.
I don't think we will sign anyone over the weekend. Normally seems to be in the week that things go through?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back