Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't check if someone mentioned it already, but Chicharito to either Spurs or West Ham rumoured for around 15m. We should be all over that for the price mentioned. He can be our first striker option if Lukaku leaves and he's quite cheap in today's market.

If Lukaku leaves, he'll be replaced by a 'target man' who can hold on to the ball?

I just googled this guy, as unfamiliar with him. found one of the wierdest things I've ever seen when googling a footballer

images

Wtf?

Think a few people need to calm down on here.

Look it's looking good so far but talk of replacing Lukaku with 3/4 no marks isn't really going to cut it lads.

Sandro and two top quality players needed, someone who scores goals in this league like a Giroud and then a talent who can go on to possibly score 20+ like a Dembele.

Am worried a few people of here have got money drunk and just see some no mark with a mad name and want him.

My worry is that Walsh may do this.

Think a few people need to calm down on here.

Look it's looking good so far but talk of replacing Lukaku with 3/4 no marks isn't really going to cut it lads.

Sandro and two top quality players needed, someone who scores goals in this league like a Giroud and then a talent who can go on to possibly score 20+ like a Dembele.

Am worried a few people of here have got money drunk and just see some no mark with a mad name and want him.

My worry is that Walsh may do this.

Not really Walsh's style though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back