Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
West Ham in talks to sign Javier Hernandez - lets get in there Everton and watch all the 'appy 'ammers heads fall off as we pinch another of the players they were after.

reckon United will bring him back myself, big fan favourite and their window has gone to pot so far

Not including Onyekuru who's now loaned out

Pickford
Klaassen
Sandro
Keane (TBC)

The age is encouraging. We need more though. If/when Barkley and Lukaku leave, we need a genuine marksman and leader of the line. We need explosive quality from midfield. We also need a playmaker. And we need a genuinely pacy and dangerous LB, and RB cover (he'll loan Kenny out for some reason).
I don't think we've finished yet, but this actual competency from us is unsettling. I think I love it.

Pickford
Klaassen
Sandro
Keane (TBC)

The age is encouraging. We need more though. If/when Barkley and Lukaku leave, we need a genuine marksman and leader of the line. We need explosive quality from midfield. We also need a playmaker. And we need a genuinely pacy and dangerous LB, and RB cover (he'll loan Kenny out for some reason).
More to the point

We have signed a spine of the team 24 and under for what we will bring in with lukakus transfer fee.

If all of them improve every year then we can say we swapped our best striker in 30 years for a whole spine of a team to actually get somewhere on the pitch. Not too shabby for a club who sells to buy and panic buys sissoko and Valencia

Class how unlike last summer the strong links we're having seem to all be heading to a positive conclusion. None of this Witsel crap.

I'd even say, by the time the link seems strong - it's a link purely because we know we are getting the deal over the line mate, which makes the Giroud one especially interesting as it came from Joyce and was echoes by the Arsenal pet journo Cross

Loving this new Everton - getting business done early and professionally. What a refreshing change from deploying the transfer delegation every window.

I don't think We are anywhere near finished, Rom saga will drag out to the very last day. And then we will have another chunk to spend. We have areas that clearly need strengthening, left back, wide areas and another striker.

Pickford
Klaassen
Sandro
Keane (TBC)

We will go for Giroud mate - and think we will get him otherwise Joyce wouldn't have said a word. Looks possible that Rooney will come also. Kenny i do not believe will be loaned out mate, 'maybe' he will do in January if Coleman comes back though - so he doesn't stagnate if he's been playing well, left back - we must be looking for one - and think we will go for a young player in that role to spell and eventually replace Baines, as for a playmaker - no idea, but think we will go for another wide forward whose hard working but creative as well (Mane type)

Basically think the spending after eane will all be the Lukaku money btw, think a lot of the spending so far will be recouped by selling off the players who simply don't feature.

and also think that Barkley will stay - and believe that Rooney coming back will be the thing that pushes him to sign

I don't think We are anywhere near finished, Rom saga will drag out to the very last day. And then we will have another chunk to spend. We have areas that clearly need strengthening, left back, wide areas and another striker.

I honestly wouldn't rule out something BIG on deadline day - and i mean incoming, we have set out to make a massive point /statement or whatever you wanna call it this summer, and it will not go unnoticed amongst players or agents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back