Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
With a few suggestions that we might be in the market for a left back, allow me to present the obvious choice

13587323.jpg

I fully endorse this.

With a few suggestions that we might be in the market for a left back, allow me to present the obvious choice

13587323.jpg
Was asking a Celtic fan about dembele due to us being linked with him, he thinks the lad has potential, but maybe not quite ready for the premier league. Tierney on the other hand is celtic's best player according to him, and he can't believe there have been no bids for him.

13587323.jpg

Ha! It's been a while.

But in all seriousness he's very highly rated and seemingly on the radar of some big clubs, including us, but would he be ok coming to us as Baines back up for a season? We might miss out simply as it's just too soon for him to come here.

We'll get him on loan from Man United next summer.

Ha! It's been a while.

But in all seriousness he's very highly rated and seemingly on the radar of some big clubs, including us, but would he be ok coming to us as Baines back up for a season? We might miss out simply as it's just too soon for him to come here.

We'll get him on loan from Man United next summer.

I think considering the fact Scotland probably aren't making the World Cup, he won't mind spending a year as an understudy

We're fighting on four fronts next season and if the rumours of both Galloway and Garbut getting loaned/sold are true, he'll definitely get games

And to be honest I imagine you've got as much chance playing for Scotland coming off the bench for Everton as you do starting for Celtic

Unlike with the English national side, playing your club football for Everton doesn't knock you out of the running

I think considering the fact Scotland probably aren't making the World Cup, he won't mind spending a year as an understudy

We're fighting on four fronts next season and if the rumours of both Galloway and Garbut getting loaned/sold are true, he'll definitely get games

And to be honest I imagine you've got as much chance playing for Scotland coming off the bench for Everton as you do starting for Celtic

Unlike with the English national side, playing your club football for Everton doesn't knock you out of the running

I think you're right actually. I didn't mean 'back up'. Understudy is a better word for it. Baines can't and won't play every single game next season.

But i'd still rather we got that Brazilian left back we were linked with. But you know me.

throw in the fact he'd be playing best part of 30 games anyway with luck, and likely to go much further in European tournaments etc, and he'd literally be one re-occurrence of baines injury problems from being an every game starter

Arsenal going about their business well here, could have this soon Alexis, Mahrez, Lacazette and Ozil.

Loads of magic, come on Ronald bring in some magic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back