Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sure teams will be even more defensive when they come to Goodison next season, treating us like going to any of the top 6.

This for me highlights the need for someone to can pick defences open for us, be great watching us wear down teams with pace and power but some teams will just be too defensively organised next season, adding that bit of vision and creativity will be vital.

Definitely! It is also crucial to improve our set pieces too. Corners and free kicks around the box can be very useful against defensive teams. The quality of the delivery needs to be spot on. That's one of the things I think we are looking at with Sigurdsson.

...moot point, but you know what I mean. What folk say doesn't really matter. There are some on here suggesting Reds fans should be in fear but we gift them a win each time we play them.

What is happening is really positive but only performances will determine how good we are compared to other teams.

I know I was just kidding with you, will be really interesting to see how they gel with the tough opening fixtures. Get a few shock results early on though and it'll be the most optimistic about Everton I've been in 21 years of being alive!

Could really do with getting Lukaku/Barkley decided either way so we can sit back for a while and see what else comes available in the market

To

To many variations. A 10.1 being a typical second forward supporting the main striker. The 10.2 tends to drop a bit deeper and is more like an advaced cetral mid player. The 10.3 an 10.4 are very similar with the 3 prefering to sit just inside of the right winger position and the 10.4 on the opposite side. The 10.5 is better known as the false 10. Very similar to a false 9 bit with a different shirt number. Then you have good old 10.6 he likes to press the ball the role is better known as headless chicken.

What is Barkley? lol. A trequarista?

left back cover becoming more and more pressing...

We should be going for someone who can take Baines position off him, in my opinion.

Hopefully City cool their interest in Bertrand and we lodge a massive bid for him.

Edit - just realised Bertrand is 28 next month! Not that that's very old but thought he was a bit younger than that like.

Preparing for phase 2 of our attack on the market, moving out players on loan and Perms.

Going to take a wild guess, McCarthy and Niasse will be moved on in the next two weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back