Install the app
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

Summer Transfer Window 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
One wonders if we are looking at Giroud because he is class and may be available, or because that is the type of player Koeman really wants.

If it is the latter and we are unable to pry Giroud away will we turn to a Llorente/Dost type?
I think it is a combination of both. To me it's a perfect scenario for us

It does make LB cover interesting though.
Yeah. That's still got me confused. Koeman said we sold our LB cover when we sent Oviedo to Sunderland, and we've not seen any plans to fill that spot yet. Wonder if he's happy with the youth in that department. Don't ever want to see Funes out there again.

I think loaning out Galloway is a near guarantee that we'll be looking for a left back this summer, not a chance we go into next season with just Baines as an option.

Unless Galloway and Browning have nose dived in 12months...I find it a bit disappointing they're getting turfed out.

If DCL stays then I'll be a bit skeptical.

Unless Galloway and Browning have nose dived in 12months...I find it a bit disappointing they're getting turfed out.

Browning is only just back from a bad injury so hopefully he gets good game time there, I was always impressed with him whenever he was called upon by the first team. As for Galloway he is coming off a wasted season and its imperative he gets game time at Sunderland to make up for lost time, a repeat season for him and I fear his development will be seriously stunted. I can't see him starting ahead of Oviedo at left back so hopefully he gets a lot of minutes at centre-half.

I just hope DCL doesn't get thrown out wide anymore. He clearly has something that Koeman likes hence why he felt like he had to find a position for him (obviously he's never going to play in front of Rom). He'll go into next season with great confidence after this exploits for England so i definitely think he should be retained.

...time doesn't stand still and Everton have moved on. I'd be very surprised if Browning in particular would get ahead of Jonjo Kenny in the RB queue. We are recruiting and players will move on.

With a few suggestions that we might be in the market for a left back, allow me to present the obvious choice

13587323.jpg
Obvious choice is chilwell mein frandel

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Get involved. Registration is simple and free.

Back